We offer a wide array of fitness classes to our members, and also the Davis Community at large. With flexible session purchase ranging from per class, per week, and many additional session packages, all payments are handled by our wonderful fitness partners. We are so pleased that for the first time in a long time all of our fitness partners are also members of our wonderful community. Classes are primarily held outdoors as weather permits, and members get some additional perks.
We encourage you to come on out and try one of these amazing classes, we are sure you will enjoy yourself. Please see the information below and the attached flyers for more information.
- Senior Fitness- Taught by Yae Kuroda; low impact sitting and standing workout, all movements and exercises are able to be modified based up fitness level and physical needs, this class will help improve strength, balance and so much more
- Monday and Wednesday’s from 9am to 10am
- FUNctional Fitness- Taught by Steve Bonnel; this class is designed for both men and women looking to restore and maintain their health through engaging, and fun movements. This class helps to strengthen your muscles to help you preform the activities of daily life more easily.
- Tuesday and Thursdays from 11:30am to 12:30pm
- Zumba- Taught by Kristina Gilmore; this class mixes low-intensity and high-intensity moves for an interval-style, calorie-burning dance fitness party done to music. It is a total workout combining elements of cardio, muscle conditioning, as well as balance and flexibility.
- Tuesday and Thursday’s at 8:45am
- Small Group Training- Taught by Simona Celik; a great class to be able to train with like minded workout partners, Simona is great at getting the most out of each and every session, all workouts can be adapted to a wide range of skill and exercise levels, this class will help to get you to your fitness goals.
- Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays 6am to 7am and 5pm to 6pm, and Tuesday and Thursday’s from 3:30pm to 4:30pm
- Chair Yoga- Taught by Yae Kuroda; a gentle form of seated Yoga, using your chair and some standing Yoga poses, all ages and skill levels are welcome to this class that is equal parts workout and meditation.
- Tuesday and Thursday’s from 9am to 10am
*All State, County, and Club, Covid-19 protocols are in effect, and are subject to change without notice.