To non-members/guest we have the following;
- Tennis programing serviced by Zack Juhre of PBI, program options came be found using Kourts (at: https://www.kourts.com/players/clubs/california/stonegate-country-club-678). We allow non-members into our tennis programming, and also non-members may come and play as guests of members.
- Fitness Classes, we offer a wide assortment of classes to embers. Those classes to non-members; Chair Yoga taught by Yae Kuroda, Zumba taught by Kristina Gilmore, Youth and Adult group training programs taught by Simoa Celik, and Senior FUNctionall Fitness taught by Steve Bonnel.
- Non-members are allowed as a guest to come and use the grounds, water recreations, bocce ball, and our many patios and picnic tables.
- As a guest/sponsored non members are allowed to host events at the club via our rental reservation process.
- Guests/non-members are not allowed on the pool deck, or in the fitness center.