What we offer our members;
- 3 pools, a toddler pool, a free swim recreation middle pool, and a 4 lap lane pool. Currently our pools are not open to guests as a result of our current COVID-19 policy. We have appointments for the lap pool in the morning session running from the opening of the pools daily until 1pm. The appointment system serviced via the membership portal, and found under the "Amenities" tab. From 1pm until the close of the pools daily the pools are on a first come first serve basis with soft capacities issued by the county in place.
- Fitness center, recently renovated this is also an area of the club that we are not yet allowing guests. On an appointment system serviced via the membership portal, when capacity allows we have walk up slots available. Appointments start at 30 mins after the hour and last for 45 mins. No guest are allowed in the fitness center at this time.
- The grounds with multiple picnic tables, our patio spaces, bocce ball, and water recreation are all open for member use. On a first come first serve basis, members are allowed to bring guest to these part of the facility.
- Tennis programing serviced by Zack Juhre of PBI, program options came be found using Kourts (at: https://www.kourts.com/players/clubs/california/stonegate-country-club-678), also our members are able to make online reservations as well. We do allow non-members into our tennis programming, and also non-members may come and play as guests of members.
- Fitness Classes, we offer a wide assortment of classes to our members and also non-members. Those classes are; Chair Yoga taught by Yae Kuroda, Zumba taught by Kristina Gilmore, Youth and Adult group training programs taught by Simona Celik, and Senior FUNctionall Fitness taught by Steve Bonnel.
- We also offer many community focused events, please check the calendar, and our notices found in the member portal for any upcoming events.
- Members are once again allowed to use the facility to host events via our rental reservation process.